- Why You Should Never Have Taken That Prestigious Internship
- UT Documents: Questions/responses for journalists linking to the Pando post – and other matters
- The Anti-Reactionary FAQ
- Reactionary Philosophy In An Enormous, Planet-Sized Nutshell
- Geeks for Monarchy: The Rise of the Neoreactionaries | TechCrunch
- The Workers Who Bring You Black Friday | The Nation
- For Nearly 2 Decades, The Launch Code At All US Minuteman Nuclear Missile Silos Was 00000000
This code was also written down on the checklist as a handy tip for anyone who happened to wander by.
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Untitled (http://gizmodo.com/for-retailers-today-really-is-the-shittiest-day-of-the-1472695215)
the employees discovered a "turd of good size" and "solid consistency" sitting in one of the dryers.
- Remember Who The Enemy Is | k-punk
nihiliberal ha ha lol
- Why I Shut Down the Forums
- I Tried to See Where My T-Shirt Was Made, and the Factory Sent Thugs After Me | Mother Jones
.@dliebelson tried to see where her T-shirt was made, and the factory sent thugs after her. Happy Black Friday!
- Accelerationism: Ray Brassier
- Accelerationism and Insurrection: Sleeping with the Enemy « Essay « Joshua Johnson
- #ACCELERATE MANIFESTO for an Accelerationist Politics
- Trotskyite singularitarians for Monarchism! A political speculation.
- The Extraordinary Pierre Omidyar
- China, and the soaring price of Bitcoin
- hello processing!
learn the basics in an hour
- beenz.com – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hey, remember beenz?
It’s cool how they were able to switch all those sites over to bitcoin 13 years later.
- Alan Moore: 'Why shouldn't you have a bit of fun while dealing with the deepest issues of the mind?' | Books | The Guardian
- GoldieBlox, fair use, and the cult of disruption
- They're Watching You at Work – Don Peck – The Atlantic
- What scared H. P. Lovecraft
- Chinese Comedy Bloopers 3 – YouTube
- Imagining the Post-Antibiotics Future — Medium
- Redefining the habitable zone: where should we look for life? | Ars Technica
- Goldieblox and the Three MCs
- Inside a Twitter Robot Factory – WSJ.com
twitter thinks it has a 20:1 human- bot ratio, according to some random bot on twitter.
- Shameful Business: Corporate Giants Target Activists And Non-profits For Corporate Espionage | Techdirt
That cute anti-corporate hippie in the hamburgler mask is actually a spy for McDonalds.
- Yes, One Person Could Actually Destroy the World
- Righteous bits
- I get letters
- Government books $41.3 billion in student loan profits
"Government books $41.3 billion in student loan profits": USA Today,