- Sarah Silverman’s Bad Career Move: Being as Dirty as the Guys | Variety
.@blowryontv – "If only Sarah Silverman had a dick, she could be doing animation voiceovers like Dane Cook"
- A Look at the Book Business From the Inside — Vulture
- Passport to Dreams Old & New: The Awkward Transitions of Disneyland!
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire: A textual analysis of Suzanne Collins’ novels, and Twilight and Harry Potter too.
- That Time Jules Verne Caused a UFO Scare
- 6 Proven Ways to Boost the Conversion Rates of Your Call-to-Action Buttons
- If Even the Genius Godfather of MOOCs Can’t Make Them Work, Can Anyone?
- Anyone can do it. Data journalism is the new punk
- Untitled (http://forums.winamp.com/)
Fun fact: When AOL deletes the Winamp Forums () in 30 days, they will be deleting 2.7 million posts. Million.
- Floating Utopias
- » Healthcare.gov and the Gulf Between Planning and Reality Clay Shirky
- Repeated attacks hijack huge chunks of Internet traffic, researchers warn
- Stuxnet's Secret Twin – By Ralph Langner
- Twitter / anildash: Wow, Google is just straight …
Wow, Google is just straight up making ads look like search results if you’re logged in now. (Logged in on right.)
- Twitter / aardvarkwizard: @etherbrian @unraptured of …
- Long Beach: There’s Nothing More Toxic than Nihilism
- Twitter / theHapacalypse: Finally hopped over the Great …
Finally hopped over the Great Firewall of China to say whassup from motherfuckin’ Shanghai!
- Review of Ancient Aliens S06E08 "Mysterious Relics" – JasonColavito.com
- The Millions : Confessions of a Book Pirate
- Why Did Snapchat Turn Down Three Billion Dollars? : The New Yorker
- World’s best Donkey Kong players duke it out at Kong Off 3 | Ars Technica