- Untitled (http://stricture-group.com/files/adobe-top100.txt)
“Monkey” is still the top animal in Adobe’s impressively awful password list.
- Why we can 'see' the house that looks like Hitler | Science | The Observer
- CMAP: "Why do you use Microsoft Word?"
- Faction Choice – Ingress Help
You must join a faction: the invading Shapers who bring Enlightenment, or the Resistance to the Shapers tech…
Curious what people even talk about on Googleplus, I learned about Google’s augmented reality game, Ingress.
- What is Ingress & The Niantic Project? | Ingress Field Guide
"We are under attack. We are at the brink of being shaped into a new species. We are wrapped in symbiotic harmony with another intelligence, somewhere, that enhances our minds when we visit The Portals," said Google’s augmented reality game.
- Udacity's Sebastian Thrun, Godfather Of Free Online Education, Changes Course
- The Rise of Twitter Bots
- The Figueroa Hotel: The Surprising Feminist Origins of a Sexy Downtown Staple
- Twitter / zota: Look on my works ye mighty …
Look on my works ye mighty and despair
- The US can lock up hackers, but it can't crush their spirit
- Christie’s record auction is actually a gauge for how far the art market has fallen
- BETALEVEL » Capturing and Releasing the Vapors
Omar’s comin’ yo.
- Twitter / theHapacalypse: Leaving for Beijing tonight. …
Leaving for Beijing tonight. Looking forward to paying a visit to the Department of Rain Gods at Dongyue Temple.
- Viral Journalism and the Valley of Ambiguity
- Want to write a better blog? Learn from a comedian
- Untitled (http://www.hermann-gruber.com/data/fun07-final.pdf)
Sorting the Slow Way: An Analysis of Perversely Awful Randomized Sorting Algorithms
- 15 Sorting Algorithms in 6 Minutes – YouTube
15 Sorting Algorithms in 6 Minutes
- Intellectual Property Watch » Expert: US ‘Benign Dictatorship’ Of The Net Is Over; Age Of Encryption Begins » Print
- Hyperemployment, or the Exhausting Work of the Technology User
- How to effectively communicate with your graphic designer and get the results you want
- Learning How to Die in the Anthropocene
- Expert: US ‘Benign Dictatorship’ Of The Net Is Over; Age Of Encryption Begins | Intellectual Property Watch
- Twitter / zota: @_hp_lovecraft_ my condolences …
@_hp_lovecraft_ my condolences on the ceaseless suffering of your eternally devoured soul.
- Sequenza21/ » A Night of Microtonal Music at Betalevel in Los Angeles
Review of last week’s show @betalevel: "that famously obscure underground venue in Chinatown."
- Women And Their Machines: A Think-piece About Female Pioneerism in Electronic Music | MEOKO