- zota's post on Vine
- zota's post on Vine
- Untitled (http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/david-byrnes-1987-predictions-for-the-computers-of-200-512625875/1444071662/@mattnovak)
David Byrne: Great Musician, Terrible Futurist
- Top sites (and maybe the NSA) track users with “device fingerprinting”
- Why Microsoft Word must Die – Charlie's Diary
Why Microsoft Word must Die
- (403) http://blog.sfmoma.org/2013/10/can-artists-afford-to-live-in-san-francisco-anymore/
But back in ’98 when twelve square feet of literal closet space was going for $1k? That shit was hella artsy.
- Twitter / zota: SpaceX does not allow …
SpaceX does not allow photographs. But they cannot block the mighty resolution of my pixel brain cam.
- Books Don't Want to Be Free
- Trusting Thurber: On Created Nonfiction –
- Do Zimboes dream of Electric Sheep?
- The Mother of All Disruptions
the SpaceX bar is at the Jack Northrop airport
- You can increase your intelligence: 5 ways to maximize your cognitive potential | Guest Blog, Scientific American Blog Network
- Good enough for government work? The contractors building Obamacare – Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group
Why did the Obamacare website work so badly? Because giant defense contractors won the bid to build it.
- Drunk Dial Congress
You’ll just be making some semi-unemployed phone bank staffer feel awkward. But hey. That’s something, right?
- Polemic: how readers will discover books in future – Charlie's Diary
"Books are going to be like cockroaches, hiding and breeding in dark corners"
- Why We're More Creative When We’re Tired, And 9 Other Surprising Things About How Brains Work
- The Daily Dot – The battle to destroy Wikipedia's biggest sockpuppet army
- Why Malcolm Gladwell Matters, and Why That’s Unfortunate
- Horse_ebooks creator Jacob Bakkila: 'Everyone just wants a good love story'
- Applying government shutdown logic to the baseball playoffs | HardballTalk
Love this: "Americans overwhelmingly oppose a Dodgers win." Why won’t LA even talk about reversing Braves loss?
- Everything you know about Steve Jobs and design is wrong, according to one man who should know
- Untitled (http://i.imgur.com/5uR2fjc.jpg)
The Scottish independence referendum ballot paper:
- Fox News debuts bizarre, giant tablets in its outrageous new newsroom | The Verge
"We call these BATs," Smith notes. "Big area touchscreens."
- Nathan Heller: How San Francisco’s Entrepreneurial Culture Is Changing the Country
- If the 1% stifles New York's creative talent, I'm out of here
- Killradio.org | Los Angeles
RT @theHapacalypse: My juke set on commences now!
- The Shutdown Standoff Is One of the Worst Crises in American History – The New Republic