- The FBI busted Silk Road, but not the 'dark web' behind it
- How the feds took down the Dread Pirate Roberts
- FBI: Silk Road mastermind couldn’t even keep himself anonymous online | Ars Technica
- Untitled (http://gawker.com/meet-silk-roads-alleged-drug-lord-a-29-year-old-calif-1440275594)
All anyone’s talking about in the comments is how DPR scored an apartment in SF for $1,000/month.
- The Shifting Geography, Technology, and Politics of U.S. Energy Production – Guest Article by Joe Browder — Daniel B. Botkin
- The Deadly Valley Fever Epidemic Is Getting Worse in the American Southwest | Motherboard
- The Spoil of Mariners by Colin Dickey – Roundtable | Lapham’s Quarterly
- How a Purse Snatching Led to the Legal Justification for NSA Domestic Spying | Threat Level | Wired.com
- How L.A.'s "Last Bookstore" evolved from post-apocalyptic to magical
- zota layer | zota
Have you been looking for a way to legally download a copy of Meeyong?
Here is a way. This will help you.
- Jellyfish Invasion Paralyzes Swedish Reactor – NYTimes.com
The plant’s operator said that over the weekend, a huge cluster of moon jellyfish clogged the cooling water intake pipes at the Oskarshamn nuclear power plant on the Baltic Sea coast, forcing the complex’s 1,400-megawatt Unit 3 to shut down.
- DirMaster: a d64 editor and more (d81, g64, t64, lister, search, …)
DirMaster lets you read Commodore 64 disk image files and check them out.
"Ugh! That is disgusting. Did you put an anus on a muscleman?"
- Author and NSA critic denied entry into US – The Local
- How Do You Fix Long Island? Those sickly suburbs:
The richest per capita county in NY state (Nassau) is on Long Island. Instead of shitting on the poor who can’t afford to get any closer to the gentrified core, maybe "you" could do something about the sprawling enclaves of the incredibly wealthy?
- Somebody's not happy that this Taco Bell shut down. – Imgur
Prohibitionists said that relaxing laws against pot would lead to major crime. We should’ve listened:
- The Responsinator
Want to see how your site looks on a whole lot of different hand-held devices? !! #webdesign #responsive #design
- The Carlyle Group – Beats Electronics To Receive Minority Investment From The Carlyle Group | News Genius
"Drones by Dre" RT @Aelkus: Caryle Group backs Dr. Dre
- The Historical Curse of King Arduino | Beyond The Beyond | Wired.com
“We curse Arduino and his brother Amedeo, marauders and devastators of God’s Church"
- LOVEINT: On his first day of work, NSA employee spied on ex-girlfriend | Ars Technica
- How the FBI found Miss Teen USA’s webcam spy | Ars Technica
- Why we mourn the death of the Horse_ebooks Twitter account — because it represents something we have lost