- American gun use is out of control. Shouldn't the world intervene? | Henry Porter | Comment is free | The Observer
Sig Sauer, Walther: Germany
Winchester, Browning: Belgium
- Three Recent L.A. Books and 15 Years of Firecracker | LA Letters | Land of Sunshine | KCET
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happier, Backed By Science – – The Buffer Blog
- DOJ To Reporter: We Can Prove You're Wrong, But We Want To Embarrass You, So We'll Wait | Techdirt
- Creative Costumes of Still-Practiced Pagan Rituals of Europe (19 pics) | Bored Panda
- Rachel Andrew on the Business of Web Dev: Pricing Underpins Everything You Do
- Solving Trash Problems
- The Bizarre Evolution of the Word "Cyber"
- Galaxy disturbed by NSA director's 'Star Trek' office | Technically Incorrect – CNET News
And then the voice in my head chanted "like movie Brazil," over and over and over…
- How the cops watch your tweets in real-time | Ars Technica
- Russell Brand and the GQ awards: 'It's amazing how absurd it seems'