- Chasing The Dragon with Bruce Lee | Playboy
The budget for Enter the Dragon was $850,000
- Los Angeles Review of Books – Here In The Overdeveloped World: An Interview With McKenzie Wark
- In 2009, Ed Snowden said leakers “should be shot.” Then he became one | Ars Technica
RT @GreatDismal: TheTrueHOOHA
- Bureau of Sanitation
Don’t dump on our Avenues, just fill out LA City Sanitation bulky item collection request:
- Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, & Wireless Accessories from AT&T
After 15 minutes on hold for @att they disconnected me. Then texted:
"You can also order new service online at ."
- Untitled (http://theunderstatement.com/post/53867665082/pandora-pays-far-more-than-16-dollars)
Most of the royalties Pandora paid for Cracker’s "Low" went towards Vivendi’s $28 billion annual revenue.
- Top 10 Rage Quotes From Scalia’s DOMA Dissent | TPMDC
Scalia may be a drooling shitbird, but "disappearing trail of legalistic argle-bargle" is a snappy turn of phrase.
- Twitter / johannes_mono: Wikileaks supporter happy to …
Wikileaks supporter happy to file Edward #Snowden’s taxes. #Success
- An Introduction to Infrastructure Fiction | superflux
- Jason Scott: Past (Digital) Lives – fm4.ORF.at
My word association interview with Jason Scott: "Past (Digital) Lives" (@textfiles)