- Bruce Schneier: The Internet is a surveillance state
"So, we’re done. "
- PANIC IN NEEDLE PARK – Vimeo
the satellite connection to jerry’s memory goes out. kramer wires a 4chan fourth wall spycam directly from larry david’s doctor-shopped prescription google glass into jerry’s optic nerve. elaine is abducted by an MK ULTRA cult and becomes obsessed with aldous huxley. george channels the lizard king.
- All the latest on the unmasking of LulzSec leader “Sabu,” arrests (updated) | Ars Technica
"logged into an Internet relay chatroom from his own IP address without masking it. All it took was once. The feds had a fix on him."
- LITTLETON VS THE WANDERLING: Battle of Los Angeles or UFO Over L.A.?
- ALBERT NOZAKI: War of the Worlds and the 1942 Battle of Los Angeles
- UFO OVER L.A.: THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES
"For me however, what I remember the most, even to this day, was how sad the thing seemed. It was like a lost baby elephant just searching for its mommy, and everywhere it went it got chased away or shot at."
- IJN Submarine I-19: Tabular Record of Movement
Gave food to survivors of the CYNTHIA OLSON. Two weeks later, tried to sink the BARBARA OLSON. Knocked out a lumber ship off San Pedro.
- Administrators Ate My Tuition by Benjamin Ginsberg | The Washington Monthly
Want to get college costs in line? Start by cutting the overgrown management ranks.
- Photo by zota • Instagram
one house up
- The Guardian: NSA Collecting Phone Records of Millions of Americans Daily