- Kazumi Adachi Design, Color | History Grand Rapids
"The Oriental influence of Kazumi Adachi’s design for the southern area of California can be seen in this model designed for the Homestyle Center. Note the deck that spans the outdoor pool. This home would have been built on Lot 23."
- Untitled (http://www.militarymuseum.org/Olson.html)
On Christmas Eve 1941, the Japanese sub Kobayashi took out the lumber ship Absoroka off the coast of San Pedro.
- THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES: The Radar Dilemma
- Land of Sunshine | Departures | KCET
- Photo by zota • Instagram
1906 rail lines, downtown Los Angeles
- Early Los Angeles City Views (1800s)
Water and Power Associates
- We Are All Princes, Paupers, and Part of the Human Family – Facts So Romantic – Nautilus
Most of the people you are descended from are no more genetically related to you than strangers are.
- Jason Derek Brown – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I *just* realized that the famous murder fugitive with my name is a SoCal Mormon from who went on mission to Paris.