- The Gervais Principle VI: Children of an Absent God
- Interview with a Metafilter troll, ten years later
- Shambling mound – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baz Luhrmann –
- Untitled (http://www.textfiles.com/ufo/UFOBBS/2000/2874.ufo)
NYMZA and the Sonora Aero Club –
- A Dive into the Deep End: The Importance of the Swimming Pool in Southern California | Intersections | Land of Sunshine | KCET
- (403) http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale#hrid:5XuyAViekPfsfSzl3ujfZQ
"My wife had the lobster ravioli, a dish so delecate, so full of sea flavor it made her eyes roll back in her head."
- The Best Bars For Outdoor Drinking in L.A.: LAist
- Gorgeous Black-and-White Photos of Vintage NASA Facilities
- Ann Coulter Walks Out of Star Trek, Claims ‘Too Many Minorities’ – The Daily Currant
It’s a tribute to Ann Coulter’s strong personal brand that I had to read this twice to confirm it’s a "joke."
- Ragebooter: ‘Legit’ DDoS Service, or Fed Backdoor? — Krebs on Security
- Will Yahoo Try to Get Its "Cool Again" by Doing a Deal for Tumblr? – Peter Kafka and Kara Swisher – Media – AllThingsD
Won’t someone think of the hipsters???
- Stanford Taekwondo Spring Open 2013
- Daedo Electronic Foot Sensor Socks
@colindickey put on these socks.
- BBC News – Doctor 'used silicone fingers' to sign in for colleagues
@colindickey Put these silicon fingers on your feet and show them to me.
Yes. Oh yes. Do it now.
- Untitled (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=11868)
Lowe’s trans-Atlantic balloon attempt was inspired by an Edgar Allen Poe story, printed in newspapers as true.
- Aviation in Early Los Angeles – Water and Power Associates
The Los Angeles International Air Meet (January 10 to January 20, 1910) was among the earliest airshows in the world and the first major airshow in the United States.
- Google Maps, Google Plus, Cards, and the Evolution of the Company's Design. : The New Yorker