- Designing ‘Faraway’
- Kara Swisher on the Instagram/Facebook Acquisition
- Orchid mantis
- Quotes from Silk Road's anonymous founder
- DRAFT: How much would it cost to store every phone call in the USA? – Neil Kandalgaonkar
The “black budget” is around $50 billion a year. It would cost less than $500k to store every US phone call.
- Untitled (http://gawker.com/check-out-this-horrifying-brazilian-testicle-mascot-490513884)
The face of modern terror is a buck-toothed scrotum mascot.
- FBI Raids Minnesota Home Full Of Molotov Cocktails, Suspected Pipe Bombs
The face of modern terror is a dude in a trailer park named Buford.
- LukeW | Thoughts After a Week with Google Glass
- Why War: Einstein and Freud’s Little-Known Correspondence on Violence, Peace, and Human Nature
- Abercrombie Wants Thin Customers – Business Insider
Abercrombie’s yankee shitbag aesthetic is plenty reason to hate them, but their psychopathy is a good reason too.
- Out on Top – Futility Closet
“I’m in such good health that I fell down a long flight of stairs yesterday and I laughed all the way.” Then he died.
- How MailChimp learned to treat data like orange juice and rethink email in the process
- Banning House – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phineas Banning, who built the port and the first railroad in Los Angeles, was killed in traffic. In San Francisco.
- Fort Moore Waterfall Restoration Planned, but Still Years Away :: blogdowntown
- CABINET // Shaved Heads, Snipped Tubes, Imperial Marines, and Dope Fiends
The guy who wrote one of the best books on Jack Parsons just published an essay about Synanon.