- Siege of Los Angeles – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When confronted by angry residents in 1846, the US Marines "remembered the Alamo" and got the fuck out of LA.
- Brand Thinking: Seth Godin, Malcolm Gladwell, Dan Pink, and Other Mavens on How and Why We Define Ourselves Through Stuff
- At the Height of the L.A. Riots, NBC News Cut Away for The Cosby Show
as they should
- Battle of San Pasqual – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Calico Early Man Site – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Faces of the Past: 200-Year-Old Mummies Go on Display in Germany | Atlas Obscura
Two 18th cent. mummies are now on display in a German church, sporting cravats & crumbling faces:
- (403) http://parlatodesign.com/2013/04/30/motors-birthday/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+parlatodesignstudioblog+%28parlato+design+studio+blog%29
- Path is spamming address books with unwanted texts and robocalls — again | The Verge
According to Path, nothing went wrong with the app. This is the way it’s supposed to work.
- Can a Tuning Fork Improve Your Cocktail? – Wayne Curtis – The Atlantic
Nice work, dumbass. You just tuned your drink to a Nazi frequency.