- How We Had Fun in L.A. in 1933: Living Chess Games: LAist
How We Had Fun in L.A. in 1933: Living Chess Games
- Frontiers | Recursive fury: Conspiracist ideation in the blogosphere in response to research on conspiracist ideation | Frontiers in Personality Science and Individual Differences
- Recursive Fury: Facts and misrepresentations
summary responses to conspiracists responses to the conspiracy response paper about conspiracy
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat. – Dan's Wild Wild Science Journal – AGU Blogosphere
conspiracist ideation in response to conspiracist ideation
- Final Real Estate: The Saddest Things About East LA's Abandoned Jewish Cemetery
- Jason Brown | Klout
Q: How do I know if a religion is right for me?
A: Use an Orb of True Knowing, or try noxious gas for Delphic fun.
- Password denied: when will Apple get serious about security? | The Verge
- Jesus Christ, Silicon Valley | A Cunt and His iPhone
“It’s a custom-designed, one-of-a-kind bespoke app I had built for my assistant and I to communicate and collaborate”