- The Google Glass feature no one is talking about — Creative Good
What if Google could index everything in range of their devices?!? Oh no!! Good thing they don’t have a mobile OS!
- Transfer Your Websites with Minimal Downtime using DNS and WHM – KnownHost Community Forum
- The Annotated Wisdom of Louis C.K. | Splitsider
- Invaders from Mars – Charlie's Diary
"We are now living in a global state that has been structured for the benefit of non-human entities with non-human goals. "
- mini. Quiet Babylon | The Singularity Already Happened; We Got Corporations
What if powerful, human created, self-sustaining entities started acting against humanity’s best interests in favor of its own alien interests. Huh. Yeah. What if.
- Omniorthogonal: Hostile AI: You’re soaking in it!
"The financial system as a whole functions as a hostile AI. It has its own form of intelligence, it has interests that are distant or hostile to human goals. It is quite artificial, and quite intelligent in an alien sort of way. "
- Daring Fireball: Open and Shut
- Derek Yu's guide to making it indie games
- Yet the State relies on nomadic assemblages to power its own … on Twitpic
Yet the State relies on nomadic assemblages to power its own stratifications, as you can see in this gif animation.
- YEAH, I TOTALLY DO C-PANEL. THAT STANDS FOR "CONTROL PAN… on Twitpic
YEAH, I TOTALLY DO C-PANEL. THAT STANDS FOR "CONTROL PANNEL"? UH HUH. IT’S SOME PRETTY HI TEK STUFF.
- BLDGBLOG: Starfish City
Starfish Cities – "a kind of pyromaniac’s version of Archigram"
- Is Googleâ??s AuthorRank just a myth? | Econsultancy
- Twitter / mountain_goats: Casio phase http://t.co/9RluVciWDI
- The Age of Edison: Radical Invention and the Illuminated World