- gifmelter – tim baker / chris shier
one year licensse givaway for ne t 30 days
- Supreme Court Thwarts Challenge to Warrantless Surveillance | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Stuxnet Missing Link Found, Resolves Some Mysteries Around the Cyberweapon | Threat Level | Wired.com
Tag line on the fake ad network homepages of the stuxnet command-control servers: “Deliver What the Mind Can Dream.”
- Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers – All The Gold In California – Listen and discover music at Last.fm
All the gold in California…
- The Magazine: now with full-article sharing, web subscriptions – Marco.org
"I figured there was no reason to show full article text on the site — it could only lose money and dilute the value of subscribing.
That was the biggest mistake I’ve made with The Magazine to date."
- Roko's Basilisk wants YOU – Charlie's Diary
"the transhumanists want to be Scientology when they grow up"
- Photo by zota • Instagram
- Will our universe end in a 'big slurp'? Higgs-like particle suggests it might – Cosmic Log
"what you might think of as an alternate universe will appear somewhere, and it will spread out and destroy us."
- The New Essayists, or the Decline of a Form? | New Republic
- 303 See Other
It’d be nice to read 1/10 coverage about innocents killed from drones as we do the plight of the poor US drone pilot
- Dawn, birthday, Sausalito | Flickr: Intercambio de fotos
Dawn, birthday, Sausalito