- John Brennan CIA Hearings – John Brennan Says High Mass – Esquire
I still may write about the Brennan hearing tomorrow, but really, @ESQPolitics says all that needs to be said
- Silk — Interactive generative art
Nice retina tat, bro.
- ‘Fragmentation’ leaves Android phones vulnerable to hackers, scammers – The Washington Post
- CASTING REAL HIPSTERS
HIPSTERS ONLY Please!
- How to Save College | The Awl
"forget Swarthmore, with 1500 students. Think Houston Community College, with 63,000."
- TarenSK | Steve Heymann should be fired
- Fired LAPD Officer Shoots 3 Fellow Cops Killing One-Release’s Manifesto Exposing Corruption | Davey D's Hip Hop Corner
"TV news stations in LA are warning people not to drive pick up trucks in LA or risk being shot by police"
- Eric Schmidt: Google Will Give Higher Rankings to Content Tied to Verified Profiles – Search Engine Watch (#SEW)
"The true cost of remaining anonymous, then, might be irrelevance.”
- Untitled (http://lapdonline.org/assets/pdf/Major%20Warhol%20Art%20Theft.pdf)
Meta-Warhol/LAPD mashup: print own, hope someone steals it
- How the Internet Reinforces Inequality in the Real World – Technology – The Atlantic Cities
- Who Wants a Nice Tall Glass of Coca-Cola's Algorithmic Orange Juice? – Business – The Atlantic Wire
Coke calls the process Black Book, because it won’t tell anyone how it works.