Links – January 28, 2013
- Twitter / lame_irl: cool drunk drafts man …
cool drunk drafts man
- Gorky's Cafe and Red Star Brewery – Downtown Los Angeles
What about something for Gorky’s, LA’s dearly-departed 24hr Russian brewpub?
- Untitled (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html)
Israeli anti-Jewish eugenics program.
Because why the fuck not? I mean, fuck everything, right?
- In Conversation: Steven Soderbergh — Vulture
- If you don’t want to talk to people, turn your comments off – newsmary
"If you want to bulldoze that rather than nurturing it, that’s fine – and for some sites that may well make sense, because of the sheer scale of the job. But it is a little like laying Astroturf over an unkempt, unmaintained garden because you don’t like the colour of the wildflowers."
- in the Glendale News-Press (Editor reevaluates downtown after getting mugged)
- Game of foam: 500 mages, orcs, and warriors get medieval in a Maryland state park | Ars Technica
- Photo by zota • Instagram
Official Government Issued Instagram Liscense
- Caring for Your Introvert – Jonathan Rauch – The Atlantic
- Blogging as Pointless, Incessant, Barking
- zota's post on Vine