- Prosecutor's Husband Defends Push To Jail Internet Activist
Carmen Ortiz’s husband, IBM exec @tomjdolan, deletes his Twitter account after defending the treatment of Aaron Swartz
- Male-ennials…and the Rise of the Wolfpack | @MTVInsights
i hate this article and i hate everyone it talks about
- Los Angeles Review of Books – The Phantom Phone Booth
- Aaron Swartz's Lawyer: Prosecutor Stephen Heymann Wanted 'Juicy' Case For Publicity
Prosecutor Stephen Heymann drove people to suicide in order to "gain publicity."
May he get his wish.
- Undum – A client side framework for hypertext interactive fiction games
A client-side (js) framework for hypertext interactive fiction games.
- You could be home by now…
on TwitpicYou could be home by now…
- the Citadel : Housing Cost Calculator
An isolated Disney condo-castle, stuffed full of heavily-armed paranoids.
J.G Ballard, Thou Art Avenged!
- "Liberty-Driven" Fortress Community Being Planned In Idaho | TPM LiveWire
"Marxists will likely find that life in our centrally-managed miltary compound is incompatible with their ideology"
- Aaron Swartz's "Crime" and the Business of Breaking the Law – James Allworth – Harvard Business Review
Nothing ive read on Swartz has upset me as much as this