- Yelp and the Business of Extortion 2.0
Yelp sales representatives promised to move or remove negative reviews if their business would advertise. In another six instances, positive reviews disappeared — or negative ones appeared — after owners declined to advertise.
- Kicked | MetaFilter
As the situation is researched and linked, outrage over kickstarter’s response to a stalking victim evolves into an embarrassed recognition of a decade-long LJ shitshow
- Acidexia – Encyclopedia Dramatica
"Of course, what Acidexia is truly famous for is repeatedly deleting her LiveJournal."
- Prometheus Burning threatens legal action against me for "stalking" by Experiment Haywire on Myspace
"Quit watering down chaos magick with your tribute to 90’s industrial. It’s not good for the new paradigm."
- Backlash: feminism considered harmful « We'll see | Matt Zimmerman
"We have a problem in the way that women in free software are regarded and treated."
- Open Source to Go!: Criminal Harassment by "Freedom Lovers"
- Daily Dot | Kickstarter fails to address alleged cyberstalker victim
"Correction: Kickstarter cancelled the alleged spam victim’s account, not the funding for its campaign, as this story originally indicated."
- Experiment Haywire at Vampirefreaks.com
"There is a distinct militancy as if we are all serving in Rachel Haywire’s own private fucked-up army." – Heathen Harvest
- Banned From Kickstarter For Being Cyberstalked – Slashdot
"OK so there’s some speculation she might be a con artist. The project she claims was banned (Extreme Futurist Fest) did go through kickstarter, apparently."
- Eminem's Donkey Kong Ambitions | Donkey Blog: Info, Theory, and Meditations From The World of Competitive Donkey Kong