- A Whole Lotta Nothing: My Webstock Talk: Lessons from a 40 year old (now with transcript)
- The Washington Monthly – The Magazine – Terminal Sickness
- From ‘Lost’ to ‘Friends,’ The Strange Art of Picking a TV Title – The Hollywood Reporter
- The Art of Picking TV Titles: 9 Do’s and Don’ts – The Hollywood Reporter
- The Occupiers: A Liberal and a Radical Struggle for the Soul of a Movement – Andrew Katz – National – The Atlantic
- Letters of Note: Sorrow passes and we remain
"Everything will pass, and serenity and accepted mysteries and disillusionments, and the tenderness of a few good people, and new opportunities and ever so much of life, in a word, will remain. " – Henry James
- The Bliss Quest » Blog Archive » What’s it worth to you?
When I objected to the lousy 5% contract my last publishing company offered me, I said, “How am I supposed to make a living on that?” My in-house editor replied, “You don’t.” Then she followed up with, “Writer’s don’t write to make money, they write because they must.”
- Hipster Branding
mason jar drinky lid
- ‘This Is a Work of Non-Fiction’
daisey insisted his show be advertised as factually true
- ‘Being Right’ Point Awarded to Brian Ford
Daisey wasnt just a liar. he was a cocky douche about it.
- LOS ANGELES REVIEW OF BOOKS | Doing A D’Agata
- Doubting the Impossible: Mike Daisey, the Pragmatists, and Networked Ways of Knowing « Social Media Collective
is it "pragmatic" to demolish your own argument?
- The Pirate Bay Claims It’s Going To Host The Site Via Drones Flying Over International Waters | Techdirt
Hey. Media conglomerates. Seriously, you guys. You *cannot* stop piracy.
- Congress Symposium | The Great Coney Island Spectacularium
Hey NYC! I’m coming to town Apr 21-22 for the Coney Island Museum’s amazing Congress of Curious People:
- Minneapolis radio host Baker repeatedly called Obama "Nicolae Carpathia," the Antichrist character in the Left Behind series | Media Matters for America
Radio host repeatedly called Obama "Nicolae Carpathia" – the Antichrist character in the "Left Behind" novels.
- How I Was Duped By Mike Daisey’s Lies
- Glenn Beck: Overton #1 NYT!! – Glenn Beck
"I say pseudohistorian because I think they have so twisted history, they don’t even know what’s true anymore"