Links – March 17, 2012
- American ISPs to launch massive copyright spying scheme on July 12 | The Raw Story
They couldn’t pass it as law so the RIAA will simply pay the major ISPs to censor the internet voluntarily.
- Mr. Daisey and the fact factory | Grist
"his obligation as a storyteller is to be honest with his audience and the world about what he’s up to."
- More than half of Internet traffic is ‘non-human’
- Internet is 31% Malicious NonHuman Entities | Beyond The Beyond | Wired.com
The 31% of the Internet that isn’t made of cats is made of malicious bots.
- Damien Hirst and the great art market heist
- Adrian Roselli: Twitter’s t.co Continues UX Failure of Link Shorteners
experimenting with ways to fix twitter’s evil t,co vampirism.
- Steve Wozniak, Apple Co-Founder, Lined Up in LA for iPad 3 – The Wizard of Woz – Racked LA
- Bruce Springsteen, Another Pirate Remixer!
- Graduation Day
- L.A. Lakers Sued Over Song — Da Da Dad Danta Da — CHARGE!!! | TMZ.com
L.A. Lakers sued over 160 year old seven-note "charge" theme