- Musicians Wage War Against Robots | Paleofuture
"Recorded Music is Killing Music!" I wish today’s music industry had as good taste in paranoid imagery.
- Ingenious minimalist gramophone by German artist
paper cone, needle, dowel.
- Hollywood Gastronomical Haunts: What Went Before? 3634-3636 Beverly Blvd
"This 13-story building began life in 1928 as the American Storage Building. In addition to storage units, the Bud Murray School for Stage and Lewis S. Hart Auctioneer were also early tenants of the building. However most of the fun was being had on the 13th floor."
- The Go-Go’s Notebook: 1945-1955 Kings Restaurant
"George Distel had long, sordid history working inside the underbelly of the late night Hollywood club scene. His had been a world of illegal gambling joints and speakeasys that catered to the Hollywood celebrity crowd and gangsters."
- Artificial Intelligence: Programmed Software or Sentient Beings? By Eric H.
- How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy – Magazine – The Atlantic
- Obama, Explained – Magazine – The Atlantic
- (404) http://t.co/eAe
RT @AndrewWK: Just because I worked with some of the same team as @LanaDelRey doesn’t mean I’m a puppet. Last paragraph: …
- McDonald’s hamburgers lure naked man off downtown tower – latimes.com
McDonald’s hamburgers lure naked man off downtown tower.