Links – January 31, 2012
- PLoS ONE: Familial Linkage between Neuropsychiatric Disorders and Intellectual Interests
autistic families produce engineering majors, depressed drunk families produce art majors
- A Stalker’s Guide to Competitive Research
- Drive-by Scanning: Officials Expand Use and Dose of Radiation for Security
- Because it’s a FAQ: some thoughts on self-publishing
- Flickr Lays Off Highest Level of Customer Support | Betabeat — News, gossip and intel from Silicon Alley 2.0.
Flickr’s agonizing death will not be the honorable, courageous, blaze-of-glory kind. It will be the other kind.
- Jonathan Franzen Shakes His Fist at the Clouds, Especially the Virtual Ones
- How To Join WPTRT « Make WordPress Themes
- Yes Men to keynote this summer’s Hackers on Planet Earth conference in NYC
- Pricing Strategy for Creatives
- Art-chitecture: Take a Look at Artist’s Proposal to Bury a 727 in Kern County
Plans for working bathrooms, and a maximum 15 visitors per week.