Links – January 26, 2012
- Burgled in Philly « The Bygone Bureau
- The Fast, Fabulous, Allegedly Fraudulent Life of Megaupload’s Kim Dotcom | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Writer William Gibson on Science Fiction and E-Reading
- Who Does Google Think You Are?
- After Years Of Near Obscurity, Atari Turns To Copyright Trolling
- The Mercenary Techie Who Troubleshoots for Drug Dealers and Jealous Lovers
- Log In – The New York Times
FUCK YOU, Williamsburg. Get your OWN ridiculous men’s hairstyle.
- Marianne Gingrich: Newt Told Me Callista Would Help Him Become President | TPM2012
Callista-Six convinced Newt Baltar he could be President of the Colonial Fleet.
- David Galbraith’s Blog » Blog Archive » Tim Berners-Lee. Confirming The Exact Location Where the Web Was Invented
The Web was invented in France, on a NeXT.